Shared Working Space
In recent times there has been an explosion of co-working spaces opening across Australia.
Co-working & collaborative working environments are going to transform Australia’s economy by creating economies of scale for freelancers & small companies.
Co-working is an open plan business space with desks & office facilities where business people, creatives & freelancers can get their work done.
The space is designed to be used by small business owners who are looking to get out of their home office – whether occasionally or permanently – to work alongside other small business owners & develop ideas.
The common drawbacks of the home office environment are distractions, procrastination & isolation.
Connect, create & collaborate with other entrepreneurs like you! It doesn’t matter what size or at what stage your business is, co-working can benefit you & your team.
Those that have already experienced a co-working environment discovered many benefits, including:
- Flexibility – being able to rent a space by the day, month or year and with the growth or downturn in business, being able to add more or reduce the number of spaces rented
- Location – having a place to call “work”, a great location to hold meetings & a professional address to show on their advertising
- Interaction – being around like-minded business people, the social interaction, networking & collaboration benefits are the keys to building a business & keeping sane!
- Affordability – pay only for what you need. Get a professional address now without the need for a leased office, fit-out costs & all of the associated running costs. All of this is included in one fixed low fee
Features of the Mackay Business Centre Shared Working Space include:
- Fast internet
- Comfortable & stylish working spaces
- Modern equipment for printing, photocopying & scanning
- Kitchen facilities
- Lock-up storage option
- PC or laptop hire option
Share your space, grow your business, from just $22 per day!